The CMA Bio-Bio offers its users sample processing and image analysis through three services:
TECHNICAL ADVISORY SERVICES
Advice from the basic concepts of microscopy and its benefits, sample processing and support for obtaining results. The CMA Bío-Bío has a cell culture room to maintain cells, as well as a vibratome and cryostat for the processing of tissues or other solid samples. In addition, there is the necessary implementation to do fixation and immunostaining of samples.
• It focuses on the refinement, analysis and quantification of images obtained by users using Imaris software (Bitplane) for analysis and visualization of mainly three-dimensional images. • With this program you can:
- • View 3D images in various representations, creating an extraordinary impression of depth;
- • Edit videos that show the spatial characteristics of the acquired images;
- • Identify objects manually or automatically according to their morphology, intensity, size or other parameters;
- • Perform quantitative analysis of the selected objects; and
- • Easily navigate and export statistics in a spreadsheet.
Microscopy services include microscopic processing and analysis of inorganic and biological samples.